OT's Best Resource
The Occupational Therapy Toolkit is a 584-page resource manual that is available for immediate access as a digital download. It is simply the BEST resource for every OT working with the older adult.
Whether you’re a new grad or seasoned therapist you are going to love this product.
The Occupational Therapy Toolkit includes:
- 72 evidence-based treatment guides.
- 263 full-page reproducible patient education handouts.
- Written and illustrated by an OT with more than 25 years experience.
- Includes free updates for individual users.
Therapists love it
- The handouts are professional looking, no more drawing stick figures.
- Convenient, all the treatment guides and handouts are in one computer file.
- It is a great resource for less common diagnoses.
- Your one-on-one teaching will be more effective when reinforced by a handout.
Patients love it
- Handouts are easy to follow with step-by-step instructions and illustrations.
- Your patients have a printed summary of your teaching.
- Helps your patients remember their one-on-one instruction.
- Provides a great reference for the family and caregivers to use at home.
Managers love it
- Provide consistent instruction across the spectrum of patient care.
- Increase staff and patient satisfaction through improved understanding.
- Promote your organization with your logo and contact information.
- Improve patient education compliance with The Joint Commission requirements.
Visit the samples page where you can view, download, and print patient handouts and treatment guides to use in your practice.
I was really struggling with 'the whole picture' until I bought your OT Toolkit.
Victoria, England UK
Your OT Toolkit helps me to streamline my treatment planning and improve communication with my patients.
Beverly, NSW Australia
I would just like to say thank you for creating such an in-depth and practical guide for all us OTs out there!!!
Claire, Pretoria South Africa
I love the toolkit- I am working in home care and have used lots of the handouts and information, its been wonderful.
Anna, Alaska USA
Read more testimonials on the Kudos page