O ccupational Therapy Toolkit ™
Patient Handouts and Treatment Guides
Physical Disabilities, Chronic Conditions, and Geriatrics
The Occupational Therapy Toolkit is a collection of 354 full-page illustrated patient handouts that you can print and give to your patients. The handouts are organized by 97 treatment guides and are based on current research and best practice.
This 787 page practical resource is available as an eBook in PDF format or as a print book. It is the BEST resource for every OT working with physical disabilities, chronic conditions or geriatrics. Written and illustrated by Cheryl Hall, an occupational therapist for more than 30 years. The book is in the 7th edition and was last updated in 2018.
Therapists love the OT Toolkit
- The OT Toolkit patient handouts are professional looking and eliminate the need to draw stick figures.
- Providing handouts reinforces one-on-one treatment.
- All the patient handouts and treatment guides are in one place.
Patients love the OT Toolkit
- Easy to follow instructions and clear, simple illustrations.
- The readability of the handouts is grade level 3.4.
- The handouts provide a great reference for the family and caregivers.
Managers love the OT Toolkit
- Provides consistent instruction and quality across the spectrum of patient care.
- Improves compliance with JCAHO patient education requirements.
- Patient handouts promote patient-centered care.
Visit the samples page to view, download, and print examples of the handouts and treatment guides.