What are your plans to celebrate World Occupational Therapy Day?
If you are still looking for ideas for October 27, it is not too late to visit the World Federation of Occupational Therapists for inspiration and resources!
Here is just a sample of what you will find:
- Download a free Media Pack with logos and graphics translated into several languages so you can easily promote the day across all your social media accounts.
- Participate in the Global Day of Service. There are dozens of ideas on the WFOT website to inspire you. Make sure to register your efforts so the collective impact can be measured.
- Join the Occupational Therapy International Online Network. OTION is a free, interactive forum to connect OTs around the world. Ask a question, share a story or just be inspired by the work of your peers.
- Add your input to the Occupational Narratives Database Project by uploading a video of you participating in your favorite occupations.
- Learn more by accessing dozens of free Position Papers developed by WFOT contributors ranging from Practice Development, Human Resources, Guiding Principals and Research.
- Check out the WFOT’s Human Resources Project 2022 which focused on the demographics of the OT profession.
The WFOT 2022 theme, Opportunity + Choice = Justice, resonated with me. It reminds me of how much impact our work as OTs can have patient’s quality of life. So, plan a way to celebrate OT on October 27!